Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And now a word from Mrs. Hassall

I thought I better update this. It's been a month and a half since we were married...and boy has it flown by! October was definitely a busy month with the wedding, reception, moving, and 6 birthdays to celebrate! I'm still trying to get my stuff organized in the house, but I figure it will eventually get done. I need to work on getting things organized in the kitchen, especially since the new range will be delivered soon! Yippy!!!!!

I'm still waiting for schools to add me to their substitute lists. I can't believe how long it's taking. I've had things submitted to 2 schools since the beginning of September, but one school lost my stuff, and I finally got all the paperwork submitted to the other school. I've also applied at two other schools, which I'll need to check in with next week after the holidays. I don't know why it's taking so long...it never took this long with the schools in the Ames/Des Moines area. I guess I'm just a little anxious to get in the schools...the days are getting a little boring at home. :)

Well, I guess I should do some stuff around here...like make the Pumpkin Maple-Pecan Cheesecakes for Thanksgiving tomorrow! :)

No comments: