Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ring the Bell!

I've been looking at buying a training tool for Bea that goes over the door knob to outside. When the dog needs to go out, she's supposed to ring the bells. Well, when I saw the price on them, I couldn't justify buying it (they want around $17.00 for one...and it's just a piece of ribbon with "Christmas" bells attached). So what do I do? I make my own of course!

Now according to the website, the bells they use are "special." WHATEVER! I bought a spool of ribbon, some snaps, some Christmas bells, and grabbed some extra key chains that were just sitting around. I set off to work and in just a few minutes I had one made up and ready to go! Bea hasn't been outside yet since I've finished it, so I'll try it with her when we go outside before bed. It will be awesome if she figures it out quickly!

No comments: