Monday, October 20, 2008

A Fall Walk

Since it was still nice out when I got home from work, I decided to take Bea for a walk. I grabbed my camera in case there were some photo ops.

Here's Bea looking back to make sure I'm coming.

It's a little difficult to see, but if you look closely at Bea's hind, right above her tail, you'll see a heart. Whenever we go outside, the hair on her back stands up, and the heart actually stands out!

Here's Bea playing in the grass.

I was trying to get Bea to look at me with the colorful tree in the background. She kept running back and forth, so this is the best I could get.

Here's the tree that is in the background above.

I thought this tree was just beautiful with all the different colors.

1 comment:

Rox said...

Okay...now that you have your camera out...you need to acquire Photoshop!