Monday, October 13, 2008

Freezer is FULL!!!!

Last night I decided to make the squash quiche from last weekend's cooking demo at Cook's Emporium. I had that for supper, and then again for breakfast today. I got a piece ready for tomorrow's breakfast, and then wrapped the rest up in individual pieces and froze them for later. I was craving homemade pizza, so I made "Jim's Pizza Dough" and threw together a sausage, onion and mushroom deep dish pizza (made in my Pampered Chef deep dish stoneware...first time I used it). I had a piece of that, got a piece ready for lunch tomorrow, put a couple pieces in the fridge for this week, and froze the rest of them, too. So in addition to all that, I still have the chicken/broccoli casserole and chili in the freezer to eat up. I shouldn't need to make anything for awhile!

1 comment:

Rox said...

I'd be willing to sample any of that if your freezer is indeed full. I'd hate for you to not have room for ice.